Fundraising Project Coordinator
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Personal information
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
- Main goal is to maintain existing and build new sponsor relationships through effective communication, and convert new sponsors into committed supporters through identification of shared goals and values,
- Pursue the opportunities in Serbia to cover the running costs and investments in order to get the financial self-sufficiency of the Client by fundraising activities targeting individuals,
- Positioning the Client as a strong and consistent partner among potential and existing supporters,
- Strategically and operatively managing the project of regular individual donations, implementing and analyzing project activities and results, and proposes measures and activities for the success of the project,
- Managing donor’s database in form of donor relationship management principles and donor segmentation for acquisition and retention activities,
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating of each fundraising campaign, and suggesting new methods for improvement in accordance to market trends,
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
- University degree in social sciences,
- At least 3 years of experience on similar role,
- Innovative and creative person able to work both individually and as a part of a team,
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong organizational skills,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Fluency in English,
- PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Driver’s license: B category, active driver.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact Wyser Serbia